High Tech references
Mission: set up and manage an annual press relations strategy for professionals, prescribers and partners. Consulting in communication, writing business cases, articles, press releases, etc., organizing events, conferences.
- Alphalink – French Telecoms operator
- Alten – leader in engineering and technology consulting
- Besoin d’aide (need help) – IT support by phone.
- Conex – software for customs.
- Extreme Networks – technology leader in high-performance Ethernet switching for cloud, data center and mobile networks. Based in Santa Clara, CA, Extreme Networks has more than 6,000 customers in more than 50 countries.
- Genitech – e-Citiz is the flagship of the group Genitech (Genigraph, Genitech Tunisia). This is the result of over 15 years of development of web portals and complex projects, awarded many times, it is the subject of a patent INPI and has been awarded the OSEO Anvar Innovative.
- Infoblox – delivers network control solutions, the fundamental technology that connects end users, devices, and networks.
- Legal Suite – legal software.
- Soft Solutions – software for retail
- Sfeir– implements critical applications while respecting deadlines and costs constraints, thanks to their developers with recognized/renowned expertise. 250 employees spread out over 3 sites.
- Spirent – global leader in test and measurement, offers an extensive portfolio of solutions to test data centers, cloud computing and virtualized environments, high speed Ethernet networks and services, 3G/4G wireless networks and devices, network and application security, and positioning technologies.
- Streamakaci – provider of multimedia solutions (streaming, podcasting …).
- TippingPoint – network security for physical, virtual and cloud networks
- Ultimedia – company producing interactive terminals.
- Welcome Real-Time – global provider of marketing and loyalty solutions for banks, retailers and other organizations of the payment ecosystem. Operating in more than 20 countries.
Mission: organization of a press conference in sophisticated Parisian hotel during the President visit to Paris :
- FTTH Council Europe – the Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH) Council Europe is an industry organization whose mission is to accelerate the availability of fiber-based, ultra-high-speed access networks for the benefit of consumers and businesses.
- ONF – Open Networking Foundation is a user-driven organization dedicated to the promotion and adoption of SDN (Software Defined Networking) through open standards development. More than 90 companies have already joined the ONF.
- Wi-Fi Alliance – Wi-Fi Alliance® is the worldwide network of companies that brings you Wi-Fi®. In 1999, several visionary companies came together to form a global non-profit association with the goal of driving the best user experience with a new wireless networking technology – regardless of brand.
Mission: communication on the show, before, during and after the event. Writing the press release announcement, organization of individual interviews, participation of the press in the various conferences, reporting:
- Geide Forum 2004 – event on the electronic management of the document.
- Shows – Integration – XML Forum & Web Services and Documation – Reed Exhibitions.
- DISTREE#Connect – a show that brings together manufacturers in the fields of smartphone, smart home, connected objects, gaming and accessories. Infopro Digital Group.
References in others sectors
Press relations year-round
- Apef – personal services. APEF was created in 1992 in Montpellier. In 2006 the network was opened to the franchise by creating “Franchidom”. The network now has over 80 branches across the French territory and employs over 2,400 people.
- Art Boulevard – display advertising in large format.
- FranchiseCourtier.com – multiactivity franchise with banking, insurance and real estate.
- Jalmalv Federation – Until death accompany life.
- Infogreffe – includes all offices of the commercial courts, nearly 2,000 employees. Since its inception in 1986, its role is to facilitate access to legal information and make it available to the state, enterprises and individuals, official information on all companies registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies .
- Nielsen –a leading global information and measurement company, provides market research, insights & data about what people watch & what people buy. Nielsen operates in around 100 countries worldwide, is headquartered in New York, USA and Diemen, the Netherlands.
- Tripadvisor – community of world travelers.
- Verre2vue – An optician at your office.
Punctual press relations
Mission: launch of this museum to French prescribers, journalists in the tourism sector. Press conference. Dinner tasting.
- Fort Bard – Museum in Aosta Valley
Mission: press conference. Lunch-tasting, press relations and organization of a trip to Italy.
- San Daniele ham and Grana Padano cheese – Italian products. Launch of these products on the French market.
Mission: communication on the show, before, during and after the event. Writing the press release announcement, organization of individual interviews, participation of the press in the various conferences, reporting.
- ENT and Intensive care fairs– organized by Colloquium.
Mission: communication on the book through press releases and opinion forums, organization of interviews with journalists, monitoring of health topics.
- Book “Cancer without taboo or trumpet” – Valérie Sugg – Ed Kawa
- Book “Health, a threatened treasure” – Antoine Vial – Ed L’Atalante