- Develop and implement strategic PR programs to achieve significant increases in brand awareness
- Write clear and compelling press releases, by-lined articles, business cases, press kits…Find story better angles
- Identify key media outlets
- Cultivate relationships with key business journalists in national and trade publications
- Pitch stories to both national and local media. Achieve highest visibility for in print, broadcast, TV and online media outlets
- Organize events: seminars, business meetings, conferences and press tours, exhibitions, open days…
- Identify media trends, news cycles and spin opportunities
- Manage proactively editorial calendars.
- Analyze and measure results of PR programs.
How to increase your reputation ?
It all starts with a meeting.
The first appointment is essential to know and understand how to work together.
In terms of PR, each case is unique and meets specific objectives may be:
- Define the profile of your company and build him a communication territory of its own; capitalize on the brand
- Create and implement a proactive information and recurring thread in the media
- Diversify content on business communication sectors, partners, internationally, the testimony of customers …
- Amplify the volume and quality of articles (including defining indicators to measure the recovery of your key messages)
- Position yourself on the content (which interested journalists = > expertise), which improves the SEO (=> visibility on the web + leads), which provides power to the communication channels (e-mailing , social networking), etc. .
- « on going » Programme (press office) with monthly thematic campaigns, trades and / or sectoral
- Recurrent Communication and optimized form:
– From “success stories”
– Press releases
– Individual interviews
– Visits “discovery” of your company or those in which you are present
- Proactive and creative approach to exploit the news: “ideas factory”
- Agreements and / or partnerships to legitimize the message
- Press Releases: partnerships, new clients, etc. …. Addressing a topical or contact a business opinion etc ….
- Editorial Intelligence: identification and characterization of editorial files
- Expert paper (eg research topics or expertise of an employee) placed in the press
Once you have defined objectives and strategy, I prepared a list of targeted media:
- Press agencies (AFP, NAO Press, Bloomberg, …)
- Daily press (Parisien, Le Monde, Les Echos, La Tribune …)
- Weekly and Monthly Magazine (New Observer, The Express, Challenges, Marianne, VSD, Le Point, …)
- Vertical Business Press (industries where your company is present)
- Websites and specialized blogs.
Then I propose a precise timetable for the mission to be performed.
As part of the mission, the following tools will be used:
– Database of journalists from the print and broadcast media (Hors Antenne)
– Editorial Schedules European French and Francophone press (Hors Antenne and Features Exec)
– Dissemination of an exclusive network of information portals and social networks (facebook, twitter, google+, Linkedin, etc …).